4.04.2014

Flying Unicorn April Kit Of The Month / part 4

... i jeszcze kilka prac kwietniowego kitu Flying Unicorn. Choć to nie do końca moje kolory, pracowało mi się z nim całkiem dobrze, produkty zestawione są bardzo dobrze, z łatwością można wyczarować różne cuda;) Na początek dwie kartki:

... and few more projects from Flying Unicorn April KOM. At first I thought these are not my colors, but actually I had fun working with it, because all the products in FUL kits fit perfectly to each other, so it is so easy to create:) First I've got two cards to show you:








I jeszcze luźny, wesoły layout:)
I've got one happy, easy layout too:)



Na pewno pojawią się u mnie jeszcze prace z elementami tego kitu:)
I am sure I will use many of fabulous products from the kit in my future projects:)

Dziękuję za odwiedziny i komentarze:*
Thank you for the visit and your comments:*

 

8 komentarzy:

Dziękuję za każde pozostawione miłe słowo :)
Thank You so much for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...